Tonia Zanter has nearly 30 years of experience in holistic wellness. She is the founder of Zanter Acupuncture.
Zanter Acupuncture is an integrative-health business based on Traditional Chinese Medicine and the energetic therapies studied and practiced preceding licensure in Acupuncture. We are currently located in Huntington, West Virginia.
Tonia was the Sole Proprietor of “Holistic Harmonic” from 1995 through 2014 which was a wellness-based healthcare business offering energy-based somatic therapy individual sessions in Polarity Therapy, Touch of Structure, Reflexology, Cranio-sacral Therapy, and yoga classes, workshops, and lectures on holistic health, human energy-systems, and practitioner ethics for energetic boundaries.
Education, Certifications, and WV State Licensures in Energy Medicine and Energy-Based Somatic Therapies:
- 2014 Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of West Virginia after completing a five-year Apprenticeship in Huntington, West Virginia.
- Dr. Darrell Samples was her Preceptor for the state-sanctioned and supervised Apprenticeship.
- 2000 Licensed Massage Therapist in the State of West Virginia.
- 2000 Nationally certified in therapeutic massage and bodywork by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, (NCBTMB) USA.
- 2000 Certified in “Touch of Structure” Deep Tissue bodywork designed by Marcus Daniels, L.Ac. based on the work of Ida Rolf and Core Energetics as developed by John Pierrakos, M.D. Attended the Lung Ta Institute in Bloomfield, New Jersey 1998-2000.
- 1999 Board Certified Reflexologist by American Reflexology Certification Board after attending the Reflexology Science Institute, Columbus, Ohio in 1998.
- 1998 Nationally certified as a Registered Polarity Practitioner (RPP) and Polarity Yoga Instructor after attending the Polarity Center of Colorado in Boulder, Colorado in 1997; Energy Release Somatic Therapy in Columbus, Ohio in 1995; and Polarity Realization Institute in Ipswich, Massachusetts in 1993. All of these trainings were in-person and at their location.
- 1997 Studied both Karuna Institute style and Upledger Institute style Cranio-sacral therapy at multiple locations in the United States.